Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Plz advice on phone to use as IPCameras.

Hello,

I have a small project I was thinking of doing : I have a synology server and I would like to hook to it an IP camera using an old phone.
The trick is, I am not a phone expert, that's why I am here :D

The idea would be to put the phone in a flower pot and take the camera module from it and make a hole in the flower pot for the camera. And only the camera. I will wire the camera to the phone...
The phone will need a good camera, even in low light considering it will mostly record inside the house.
The phone should have the hability to be rooted.
The phone should be super cheap, otherwise there is no point, right :silly: So I am thinking of second hand phone less than 20 Euros.

Thanks for your help.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TxT3kZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment